Before shipments arrive at your job site, the CADDY PREFAB Solutions team will:
- Inspect and test all components of the system
- Label each wall and assembly with assembly identification number, information on connection points and correct mounting height
- Package assemblies in clearly identified cartons, labeled for each corresponding unit and area
- Provide a layout drawing with each shipping carton that identifies each assembly location and specific installation information
- Deliver to ensure arrival timed with the project schedule
Installation crews are provided everything they need, including the blank cover plates, MC connectors for the free ends of the cables, and other accessories as necessary.